Hypnobirthing Classes, Events and Training with Meaghan Amor at
The Light House Currumbin
Become a Certified Doula with Meaghan
- Sat, 06 AugThe Light House CurrumbinBecoming a Doula sacred training is a unique program that will give you the tools you need to support women, their partners, and their families during an intensely transitional time in their lives. You will gain everything you need to know to have a fulfilling career in the Birth space!
- Tue, 19 JulyThe Light House CurrumbinHypnobirthing is a 5 week programme (1 class a week for 5 weeks ) HypnoBirthing is a series of birthing techniques that focuses on self-hypnosis( deep relaxation ) through an array of techniques to help the women feel relaxed and physically, mentally and spiritually prepared during childbirth
What's on at the Light House
- Wed, 06 July40 Currumbin Creek Rd6 week block of Pregnancy Yoga …essential for Birth prep Being pregnant with my daughter last year my practice assisted me in being able to surrender to the mystery that is birth and to fully embrace that divine feminine energy. Yoga in pregnancy allows one to feel nourished and cherished.
- Sun, 31 JulyMeaghan Amor A Place Called Birth @ TheJoin Jasmine Astra-elle Grace in an intimate and safe trauma-sensitive journey of healing. Explore ways to return to pleasure and re-awaken your sacred connection to your sensuality.
- Sat, 20 AugThe Light House CurrumbinThe forgotten organ during your Birth journey. This important information needs to be shared and retold. If you are Birthing or interested in being in the Birth space , a student in Midwifery or Doula training or simply a Birth nerd like ~this workshop is for you- JUMP IN limited to 10 spots only
- Sat, 03 SeptMeaghan Amor A Place Called Birth @ TheExplore how the ancient system of Ayurveda (the science and wisdom of life) can be applied to modern day for optimal wellness and vitality – creating an environment for you, your client or loved one to be naturally aligned to the beauty and intelligence of their own body!
- Friday mornings 9.30-10.15Meaghan Amor A Place Called Birth @ TheThe perfect way to restore your SELF after Birth in your early postnatal period. Classes are suitable for beginners. A 6 week yoga series , babies are welcome from 6 weeks to 6 ( ish months in age ~slow crawlers welcome )